VISA (REGULATION 4(I) (D) OF L.I. 1691)
This visa policy caters for visitors/business people who travel at a short notice from countries where Ghana has no mission or consulate. The policy authorizes visas to be granted on arrival at the airport or other entry points subject to satisfaction of specific Immigration requirements.
Getting StartedContact Reg and Ren for your visa on arrival without delays. We are prompt and reliable. All we need is:
- An application letter from the host, stating where the traveler is coming from (If the host is a Company/Organization, it must be on a letterhead).
- State where the traveler is going to lodge.
- How the traveler is entering the country.
- How long the traveler is going to stay.
- A photocopy of the traveler's passport (Biodata page).
- A photocopy of host's passport (Biodata page).
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved - Reg and Ren Ltd.