Immigration Act – 2000 (ACT 573) Section 28

Non-Ghanaian citizens who want to work in Ghana must have a work permit. You should apply and obtain a work permit before arriving in Ghana.

Having a temporary residence visa which is usually for 30 days does not automatically allow you to work neither does it replace a work permit. You should get the right visa, a resident permit and a work permit in order to live and legally work in Ghana.

Getting Started

Reg and Ren makes it easy for you to acquire your work permit in the shortest possible time with no hustle. All we need is:
  • Letter from your company addressed to the director of Ghana Immigration Service applying for residence permit.
  • Company documents: Certificate to commence Business, Company's Code, Form 4, Certificate of Incorporation (2 copies each for fresh applicants).
  • Three (3) passports size photographs.
  • Police report from home country
  • Medical report from a recognized hospital in Ghana.
  • Employment contract with employer.
  • Copy of company’s most recent tax clearance certificate.

Work permit does not replace a resident permit thus you have to apply for both permits in order to complete all legal requirements.

Contact us now for an express, hustle free and affordable service