R&R assist individuals studying in Ghana to acquire their residence permits for the duration of their study.

Getting Started

What we require:
  • letter of application for resident permit addressed to Ghana Immigration Service from the accredited institution.
  • Police report from home country.
  • Medical report from a recognised hospital in Ghana.
  • Four passport sized photographs.
Contact us now for an express, hustle free and affordable service