The Companies Act, 1963 (Act 179)
A Private Company Limited by Shares or limited liability is a corporate structure mainly used for profit organizations that require cooperate status. A company having the liability of its members limited to the amount, if any, unpaid on the shares respectively held by them. Limited by shares means a company features a share capital, and its members are shareholders and not guarantors. In the scenario where the company is dissolved, struck off, or otherwise removed from the register then the members' liability is limited.
Why Our Companies Are Better?
At Reg and Ren, the company is established with you, as our customer, as the Founding Director and shareholder from the outset. Thus Registrar General will show you as owning the company from the outset.
Getting StartedIncorporating a company Limited by Shares with Reg and Ren Limited is so simple. To get started, we require:
- The proposed name of your Company.
- The nature of business of the Company.
- The address of where the company will be located.
- The personal details of the directors (The number of directors not being less than two or more than five) and secretary. Their date and place of birth, IDs, contact numbers, and addresses.
- Mother's maiden name of directors.
There is currently no requirement for an officer of a Ghana company limited by shares to necessarily be a Ghanaian citizen
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved - Reg and Ren Ltd.