Immigration Act – 2000 (ACT 573) Section 13
In order to reside in Ghana legally, there are a few basic procedures that all must go through, whether you are an African born in the Diaspora (repatriate) or a European (expatriate), the rules apply the same. The Ghana Immigration Service is the frontline agency responsible for the entry, residence and employment of foreign nationals in Ghana in accordance with the provision of the Immigration Act (Act 573), 2000.
Getting StartedR&R seeks to help foreigners acquire their resident permit without Frustration. What we require:
- Letter from your company addressed to the director of Ghana Immigration Service applying for residence permit.
- Company documents: Certificate to commence Business, Company's Code, Form 4, Certificate of Incorporation (2 copies each for fresh applicants).
- Three (3) passports size photographs.
- Police report from home country
- Medical report from a recognized hospital in Ghana.
- Employment contract with employer.
- Copy of company’s most recent tax clearance certificate.
Resident permit does not replace a work permit thus you have to apply for both permits in order to complete all legal requirements.Contact us now for an express, hustle free and affordable service
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved - Reg and Ren Ltd.