Immigration ACT-2000 (ACT 573) Section 5

Where a person lawfully in Ghana who is not a citizen of Ghana or does not hold a residence permit but seeks to leave Ghana temporarily, the person may apply for a re-entry visa authorizing the person to re-enter Ghana.
Upon application the applicant will be issued a re-entry visa to be stamped in the applicant’s passport or other travel document and this shall be valid until it expires or is cancelled.

Getting Started

Although this seems like a long process, applying for a re-entry visa with Reg and Ren Limited is easy, fast and reliable. All we require is:
  • Your passport.
  • Two (2) passport sized photographs.
  • Letter addressed to the director of Ghana Immigration Service applying for re-entry.
Contact us now for an express, hustle free and affordable service