A company with trading history is a business that has existed for some time prior to your purchase, with a certifiable history in commerce. These companies are available for immediate purchase.
Companies with trading history are extremely useful in a variety of commercial and branding reasons; one example being the necessity to have trading history when bidding on tenders.
When you purchase a company with trading history, we ensure a guarantee is established stating all debts or commitments are the responsibility of the seller, and not you as the new owner.
With our standard company with trading history service, you will receive the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Share Certificates.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Application for shares letter.
- Permission to act letters for appointed directors.
- Completed Stock transfer form.
We also offer various upgrades, in the form of:
- Setup of a local bank account.
- VAT registration.
- Accountancy services.
- Office rentals (if you have not set up work premises).
- Website, e-commerce and domain registration services.
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved - Reg and Ren Ltd.