The Companies Act, 1963 (Act 179)
A Private Company Unlimited liability is a corporate structure mainly used for profit organisations that require cooperate status. An unlimited company can be registered with shares. A company not having a limit on the liability of its members. Unlimited liability means a company features a share capital, and its members are shareholders and guarantors.Incorporating an unlimited liability company with Reg and Ren Limited is easy. To get started, we require:
- The proposed name of your Company.
- The nature of business of the Company.
- The address and contact of where the company will be located.
- The personal details of the directors (The number of directors not being less than two or more than five) and secretary. Their date and place of birth, IDs, contact numbers, and addresses.
- Mother’s maiden name of directors.
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved - Reg and Ren Ltd.