'Our', 'We' and 'Us' means REG AND REN LTD or R&R, which is the trading name of REGISTRATIONS AND RENEWALS LIMITED registered in Ghana with the Registrar General’s Department with registration number: CS430212014
'Our site' means our website or websites;
'You' and 'your' include any business with which you are associated and on behalf of which you use our site;
'MDA' means Ministries, Departments and Agencies
'Services' means the company formation service, immigration service, and other ancillary services offered on our site and where relevant includes any goods supplied by us; and
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing Reg and Ren Limited. Using our site or any service offered by Reg and Ren means you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully. Your use of our website indicates that you have understood and accepted these conditions. Reg and Ren may make changes to this site, policies and these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes to terms and conditions will not have retrospective effect. Any changes to terms and conditions will only apply to future orders thus you are bound by the current terms and conditions for services you are currently using, and for orders already placed.
Products and Services Offered By Reg and Ren on the Site R&R offers some services on its site. When you purchase a service from R&R through its site, in addition to these Terms and Conditions, you also agree to accept and abide by the specific conditions applicable to your purchase and use of that service Rules relating to specific services:
- We are undertaking the provision of company registration services, immigration services, and other registration services with government ministries, agencies and departments in compliance with your instructions and in accordance with the laws of the Registrar General’s Department, Ghana Immigration Service and other MDAs respectively. You agree to comply with regulations relating to your duties as a company officer. You will not hold us liable for any omissions on your part in respect of these regulations due to any failure on our part to inform you of these regulations or for failure of communication services by postal or electronic mail or any other agreed means of communication in writing. We should stress that the duties of a company officer are serious and onerous and if you are unsure of your duties you need to obtain professional assistance to make sure you are in compliance.
- We cannot guarantee a specific time for company registration, immigration and or other MDAs documentation.
- We cannot guarantee that a specific name submitted will be registered.
- The information supplied by the prospect or client, should be correct and the prospect or client, will have sought the necessary consent from all, the appointments, he is making in the application.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process an application.
- After a name is registered, other companies with similar names have up to 12 months to object to your company name, as being too similar. To avoid this happening you should choose a name which is not similar to another name already registered. If you are forced to change a name, at the direction of Registrar General we will not be liable for any costs, liabilities or business losses of any type incurred by yourself in the interim or as a result of being forced to change the name of the company.
- If you have bought a readymade company name, this can also be subject to challenge for up to 12 months from the time of incorporation of the company. If you are forced to change a name, at the direction of Registrar General we will not be liable for any costs, liabilities or business losses of any type incurred by yourself in the interim or as a result of being forced to change the name of the company.
- When you incorporate or purchase a pre-registered company from us we are NOT guaranteeing the company name is appropriate for you to use to trade in your respective industry, we are also not stating the company does not conflict with any registered trademark or intellectual property in your respective industry. You need to satisfy yourself through normal due diligence procedures that the name you have chosen can be used for the purpose you have chosen it.
- We reserve the right to refuse to file a trademark application at our sole discretion. Our trademark service is designed as a low cost service for small business to register trademarks where there is no likelihood of an objection arising from third parties. We undertake extensive consultation and discovery before we file a trademark to minimise the chance of an objection arising. The pre-filing can last anywhere between 6 to 12 months. The pre filing consultation information is confidential and we will not reveal it to the trademark applicant. The fact that we do not reveal this information to the applicant allows us to communicate freely with other parties and to reach a decision as to the efficacy of filing the trademark application. If after our pre-filing discovery and consultation phase we decide the trademark is viable and file the application and subsequently an objection does arise, the trademark applicant will be liable for the costs of the party objecting to the trademark if he loses the case. The cost can run into thousands of Ghana Cedis or in the case of an international registration thousands of US Dollars.
We will not reveal the details of the consultation process we undertake before pre-filing or provide documentation or assistance if an objection arises.
- We reserve the right to refuse to offer any service or process any order or part of an order even if the order has been placed and accepted on our system on our website, if in the light of further investigation we feel that processing of the order would damage our reputation.
- There are instances where a customer has placed an initial order, this order may have been accepted and processed, the customer then places an order for an additional service related to the initial order, while processing the order for the additional services we may discover, that the information provided by the customer may lead to reputational risk or legal compliance problems we reserve the right to refuse to process the additional order and also cancel the initial order
- Due to the increasingly intensive regulatory and compliance requirements imposed by governments in relation to commerce we reserve the right to refuse to offer any service or process an order even if an order has been placed and accepted on our system on our website, if in the light of further investigation we feel that processing the order would expose us to undue compliance risks, either now or in the future.
- Our registered address service will only forward mail received from government, statutory bodies or the courts. If you require full mail forwarding you need to request for that service separately in writing. Our registered address service is an electronic service. We normally scan mail and email it to you this is normally done within 4 to 6 weeks of receipt of mail item but this service is provided with no commitment on time scales. If an item is not capable of scanning we will forward by postal mail which you will be charged the cost of postage.
- Our bank account service is subject to status. We do not guarantee that we can open the bank accounts at the respective institutions. Our service is delivered on the basis that we will assist you in applying to open a bank account. The ultimate decision as whether to grant you an account lies with the respective institution. Our fees for the service are non-refundable and are for assistance in processing the application and do not depend on the success or otherwise of the application.
- Orders placed for business services including vat registration, accounting services, immigration services, virtual offices, graphics design (we only recommend designer for you), incorporation services, trademark and patent registration cannot be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- Many of the services we offer rely on the approval of external bodies or agencies commercial or government, if for some reason your application is not approved no refund will be given. Our services are provided subject to status, our fees are for services to assist you in the application process we cannot guarantee the results of the application.
In using our site and the services offered by it, we ask that you abide by these rules. Failure to abide by these rules may lead to termination of your account without notice. By using our services you agree NOT to:
- Provide Reg and Ren with inaccurate or false information
- Use this site or any services provided by R&R for illegal purposes,
- Disrupt or interfere with the operations of R&R
- Seek to gain unauthorized access to the site or services offered by R&R
- Use the referral program e-mail service for spamming purposes, or
- Resell our services without our permission. You understand that reselling our services without proper authorization may be punishable under laws of Ghana and International Trade Laws.
- R&R reserves the right to refuse service or terminate accounts in its sole discretion.
Confidentiality of Account Information and pin or password
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and pin or password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. R&R is not responsible for unauthorized use of accounts thereof.
Price and Payment
The prices payable for services that you order are estimated on our Site. We reserve the right to vary these prices from time to time and post such changes on our site. Our prices are not fixed and are set as a range within which you will receive a formal invoice to each order. Our invoice to you is the final proof of cost to the service(s) you have ordered. Payment will be made by debit card, bank transfer or mobile money transfer or as specified on invoice using the procedure set out on our site at the time of ordering. The price of services you order will be confirmed at the time of the request.
Thus ALL companies shall remain our property until payment is received in full.
Credit and Refund Policy
Although we make every effort to provide reliable services, occasional disruptions or interference may occur due to circumstances beyond our control. At our sole discretion we will issue a credit when services are disrupted. Due to the perishable nature of our services we do not offer refunds once a service has been ordered.
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not necessarily as an endorsement by R&R of the contents of such third-party websites. R&R is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
R&R grants you a limited license to access and make use of this site Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, data, images, screens, web pages or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the "Materials") appearing on this site are the exclusive property of R&R or others as indicated. You may copy information from this site for your personal or educational use only, provided that each copy includes any copyright or trademark notice or attribution as it appears on the pages copied. Without the express written permission of R&R the materials may not otherwise be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement. Nothing on this site shall be construed as conferring any license of any intellectual property rights, except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this site does not confer any ownership rights to any Materials. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by R&R.
Reg and Ren Limited, the R&R logo, are trademarks or service marks of R&R in Ghana. R&R's trademarks and service marks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits R&R or in connection with any service or product that is not sponsored, endorsed or produced by R&R. Any other trademarks and service marks that may appear in these pages are the property of their respective owners and are used solely to refer to those companies' goods and services. Without obtaining express written permission from R&R you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of R&R, you may not use meta tags or other "hidden text" utilizing R&R's name or trademarks and you may not use any proprietary graphic or trademark pertaining to R&R as part of a link.
Address any inquiries concerning usage of Reg and Ren trademarks, copyrights, or designs to:
Reg and Ren Ltd.
No 3 , Quartey Papafio Avenue, Airport Residential Area-Accra
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. REG AND REN LTD TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS. REG AND REN LTD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE SITE AND THE MATERIAL. THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE MATERIAL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Exclusive Remedy and Limitation on Liability
The exclusive remedy for an alleged breach by R&R shall be, at Company's option, a credit or a refund under these Terms and Conditions. R&R’s LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID FOR THE SERVICE PROVIDED.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL R&R BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY THE R&R SITE, EVEN IF R&R HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In the event of a lawsuit arising out of your use of the site, of a service provided by R&R, of any hyperlinked site, or of your breach of these Terms and Conditions, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, Reg & Ren Ltd, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, R&R shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Access to the information or services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Our offer of services is void in jurisdictions in which the services are prohibited by law. If you access the website or use our services in a jurisdiction which prohibits the services offered, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of GHANA. You agree that any legal action that arises out of or relates to these Terms and Conditions will be filed only in courts located in GHANA. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or of any other term. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and R&R with respect to the use of the site.