COMPLETE ACCOUNTING SOLUTION
Worry no more about your compliance with the statutory bodies concerning your legal accounting requirements. Reg and Ren working with its sister company SKEW Global (An Accounting Firm) has a team of dedicated accounting and tax experts for all types and sizes of businesses in Ghana and Africa.
Our accounting services include:
- Preparation and filing of monthly Corporate tax returns
- Compliance and filing of annual Corporate Tax Returns
- Preparation and filing of quarterly Corporate accounts and tax returns
- Preparation and filing of annual company accounts
- Compliance and filing of annual Corporate Directors Tax Returns
- Live accounting support via phone and email
- User-friendly accounting software, powered by SKEW Global in conjunction with theSOFTtribe Ltd (one of Africa's leading Software development company), provided with every plan.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Companies registered under the laws of Ghana are mandated to submit accounts on an annual basis for each financial year. A financial year is considered as a 12 month period started on the last day of the month in which the anniversary of the company incorporation date falls, however it is possible to move the accounting period date if required. This means if you incorporate your new company on 20th
March 2016, your financial period ends on 30th
March 2017. However in Ghana the financial year set by law is 1st January to 31st December. Companies have 4 months from the end of the financial period to file their annual accounts, which is on or before 30th of April. A new company is afforded additional time to file their first set of accounts. Following incorporation the first set of company accounts must be filed within 18 months from the date of incorporation.