Immigration Act (Act 573), 2000
The Ghana Immigration Service is the front-line agency responsible for the entry, residence and employment of foreign nationals in Ghana in accordance with the provision of the Immigration Act (Act 573), 2000.
Getting StartedR&R also assist non-Ghanaian citizens to renew their resident and work permit without Frustration.
- Letter from your company addressed to the director of Ghana Immigration Service applying for residence permit.
- Company documents: Certificate to commence Business, Company's Code, Form 4, Certificate of Incorporation (2 copies each for fresh applicants).
- Three (3) passports size photographs.
- Police report from home country
- Medical report from a recognized hospital in Ghana.
- Employment contract with employer.
- Copy of company’s most recent tax clearance certificate.
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved - Reg and Ren Ltd.